Perfectly designed for fishing vessels
The Fishfinder 560C is perfectly designed for fishing vessels. It scans waters with 600 watts (RMS) power, extra-sensitive Garmin HD-ID™ target tracking technology and the ability to scan bottom profiles down to 1,500 feet in salt water.
A transducer kit includes a transducer adopter. Professional fishermen can subscribe suitable transducer in need.
Dedicated GPS Navigator with Driver Alerts
- Easy-to-use dedicated GPS navigator with bright 5.0-inch dual-orientation display
- Preloaded with detail maps of Singapore and Malaysia.
- Driver alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, speed cameras1, railroad crossings, animal crossings and more
- TripAdvisor® ratings for travel points of interest (POIs) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Easily search addresses and millions of points of interest
- High-sensitivity GPS marks and stores 1,000 waypoints and 100 tracks
- Marks your favorite locations to easily navigate back to them
- Garmin SailAssist™ for GPS 73 includes virtual starting line, heading line, countdown timers and tack assist
- Sunrise/sunset, estimated time of arrival, other calculations and marine data
- Built-in backlight
Find fishing spot, Catch fish with the Power of Garmin CHIRP
- Multi language support : English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Malaysia Bahasa, Vietnamese, Burmese, Thai.
- Available in 6-inch WVGA color, portrait mode display. Offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons.
- CHIRP sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies ranging from low to high. CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- Built-in 600 W (RMS) CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives a clearer picture of what’s below the boat as a photographic image with representation of objects, structure and fish.
- Compatible with GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou powerful positioning systems what quick and easy to drop up to 12,000 accurate waypoints let you find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.
- Free, easy-to-use Quickdraw Contours software instantly creates personalized HD fishing maps is included.
- GPSMAP 585 Plus supports for typical NMEA0183 and RS422 communication within 3rd party sensors and accessories.
- 2 standard SD™ card slots provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases such as LakeVü HD Ultra maps and BlueChart® g2 Vision® charts.
For boaters and watersports enthusiasts who want to run with the best, the rugged GPSMAP 78s features a 3-axis compass, barometric altimeter, crisp color mapping, high-sensitivity receiver, new molded rubber side grips, plus a microSD™ card slot for loading additional maps. And it floats!
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi®, Camera and More
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Redesigned antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); includes smart notifications¹ and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community and supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
Ultra HD 4K/30fps footage with 1.75-inch touchscreen display
- 3-axis image stabilization captures smooth and steady video, no matter the terrain
- That lets you see what is being recorded
- Shoot hands-free using voice control¹ to start/stop recording, take photos or remember moments
- Built-in sensors and GPS capture G-Metrix™ data to prove how far, how high and how fast you went
- High-sensitivity microphone captures clear audio in and out of the waterproof² case